Last night I was on an amazing team call that was full of wonderful takeaways and perfect little nuggets of knowledge.
As I continue to grow and work to improve myself from the inside out; these team calls have been giving me life. So as I share my run thoughts from today you will see affirmations sprinkled through out. My run thoughts are known for being a little funny, highly sarcastic, and full of my personality; now they will also hopefully be known for a little inspiration.
If you follow me on Facebook then you know how I start every list of run thoughts…..I won’t deviate.
Today’s run thoughts brought to you by the number 5
1. It’s a beautiful day for a run
2. I can run so I will
3. My hips don’t lie and right now they’re mad at me 💃🏽
4. Ahhh fresh air
5. Nope I lied – just sucked in a snout full of pig funk 🐷 welcome to boonies
6. Everyday my life will get a little better
7. My shoes are either tied too tight or too loose …I need a professional shoe tie-er
8. 2 days ago it was 50 degrees now it’s 120 degrees 😎
9. Holy hills batman
10. Light as a feather – I chant this because I tend to run heavy; problem with chanting this – the second half of the line – stiff as a board 😒
11. I can run so I will run
12. Was that my husband driving by? 👋🏾
13. Thank goodness back on my street
14. Crap I miss calculated and now I have to run past my house
15. I kind of look like a roll of lifesavers 🤔
16. Another 5.04 miles in the book
17. I can so I did